IMD IPD mind meld

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My very first BLOG :-)

Hello there I am Ina a second year IPD student at Dundee University sorry took so long this is very confusing!!!

So we all got blog groups for or second year design studies classes and so far we have had lectures on the industrial revolution and the great exhibition I am looking forward to the ones on art nevo and art deco as I have never liked this era and would like to better understand it maybe even change my mind it’s a woman’s prerogative right?

So what I want to gain from second year design studies, a broader knowledge of the industry I want to work in and how it all came about and to better understand eras of art I have often made snap decisions on without really knowing any prior knowledge or understanding.

Thanks and BLOG OUT
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home