IMD IPD mind meld

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Jiggery Pokery



Hey Guys, Its a bit late but here is my pic and first post.

Im Douglas Cramb and im a second year student of Interactive Media Design or IMD.
Well hopefully from the CMT module i will gain an understanding of design throughout each form, thus giving me a strong base to create and develop my own ideas. I am very interested in the link between culture and design(digital) and also pleased to see that we will be introducted to Disney design.

ANY ARTISTIC PEOPLE PRESENT?

I am associated with a sizeable style bar in st andrews and if anyone has any paintings or pieces of art work that they would like to display and sell please gives a shout?? any size and style, you set price.

contact(mobile) 07707512031

Thanks Guys

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

I suspect a lot of people are going to be surprised by the Disney lecture...

Which reminds me of the joke, what's the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Disney?
Bing sings, and Walt Disney!

Anyway...

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home